Open every day from 5am to 11pm. Gym is closed for cleaning between 2pm and 2:30pm.
- A Resident must accompany guests at all times. Maximum of 2 guests per suite at one time.
- The resident will be responsible for their guests and any damage done to the building by their guests.
- Residents and/or Guests under the age 16 are strictly prohibited from using the exercise room unless they are accompanied and supervised by an adult resident.
- Proper attire is required when using the exercise room. While recognizing the variety of exercise suits and aerobic outfits available today, proper decorum must be exhibited in wearing outfits that do not overly expose the wearer.
- Residents and/or Guests shall not wear any sort of wet attire, including bathing suits, into the exercise room.
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Residents and/or Guests shall treat all equipment with reasonable care and caution.
- Removal of any equipment from the exercise room for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Weights, mats and exercise equipment must be replaced where they belong after use.
- All Residents and Guests must wipe machinery or equipment clean of any perspiration after use.
Food & Beverages
- No food or beverage in a glass container is permitted within the exercise/aerobics room.
Please report any issues to concierge / security.
- Last Reviewed: September 12, 2019