To book the billiard room, speak with Security
- Residents and/or Guests under 16 years of age are not permitted in the billiard room unless accompanied and supervised by an adult Resident at all times.
- Food and/or beverages are not permitted in the billiard room.
- Residents and/or Guests are required to wear shoes and shirts while using the billiard room.
- Advance reservations are recommended, and will supersede anyone who has not booked the billiard room in advance. Reservations may be made through the Security.
- A booking period is one hour. Multiple bookings will not be accepted. Additional one-hour bookings may be made immediately after completion of the first hour, provided there are no other reservations.
- Please be considerate and cancel your reservation as soon as you realize that you do not require the room.
- A maximum of two Guests are permitted to play, and a Resident must accompany them. A maximum of four (4) players may use the table at any one time.
- Radios, tape and CD players etc., are strictly prohibited in the billiard room.
- Once finished with the use of the Billiard Room, the Residents and/or Guests shall ensure that the cues, cue rest and billiard balls are racked and stacked in their proper place.
- Cues without tips are strictly prohibited from being used within the billiard room, and broken cues are to be delivered to the Security staff for repair.
- The resident booking the room will be responsible for their guests and any damage done to the building by their guests.
- Last Reviewed: June 25, 2019